SaltAire Nasal Sinus Relief Wash Refill
- SaltAire nasal sinus relief nasal wash is a pre-mixed, drug free, hypertonic saline irrigation solution that helps clear blocked nasal passages.
- It washes away dust, mold and pollens.
- Refills saltaire dispenser twice.
- he smooth, non-irritating formula and unique dispensing bottle make nasal irrigation incredibly convenient and pleasant.
- SaltAire is a drug free nasal wash system that gently rinses away the inhaled pollutants that can lead to nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- It takes only seconds to use each day.
- Specially formulated pH balanced hypertonic saline solution.
- It may also be used with a bulb syringe, spray bottle, water pik appliance with a special nasal.
Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Benzethonium Chloride , Trisodium EDTA..
- Gently blow nose prior to each use.
- Remove cap from top of bottle.
- Remove inner seal. Remove dispensing cap assembly from the plastic bag.
- Make sure dip tube is inserted firmly into dispensing cap. Screw dispensing cap assembly onto bottle.
- Hold SaltAire by Rhinaris upright in palm with bellows facing away.
- Bend forward over a sink, or in the shower looking down.
- Gently hold the spout up to one nostril, aiming at the back of head.
- Gently squeeze or pump the bellows with fingers to deliver the solution into nose.
- Do not inhale while squeezing.
- After several seconds, the solution will fill that side of nose and exit either from the same or other nostril.
- If lean far enough forward, the solution will not enter throat and will not be tasted.
- Repeat this process in the other nostril.
- If nasal irritation, ear pressure or pain occurs, discontinue use and contact physician.
- If are on a sodium restricted diet, are pregnant, or children under 8 years of age, please consult physician before using saltaire sinus and allergy relief.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: