INDICATIONS:Neutrogena T-Gel therapeutic shampoo, extra strength
It is recommended by dermatologists to effectively control even the most resistant scalp conditions with twice the amount of active ingredient as T-Gel original formula. It has an unique formula helps maintain a healthy scalp and leaves hair clean and manageable, even with regular use.
- 1% coal tar.
- Extra strength therapeutic shampoo.
- #1 dermatologist recommended brand.
- Controls redness, intense itching and flaking of severe scalp conditions, including:
- seborrheic dermatitis
1% coal tar
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate-20, Laureth 4, Cocamide DEA, Cocmidopropyl Betaine, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Bishydroxyethyl Dihydroxypropyl Stearammonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance
For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by your doctor.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage shampoo into your scalp.
- Lather, leaving on your hair and scalp for several minutes.
- Rinse and repeat.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using this product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Use caution when exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application. Do not use for prolonged period without consulting your doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Warning: This product contains chemicals know to the state of California to cause cancer.
- Store away from sunlight.
- In rare instances, discoloration of gray, blond, bleached or tinted hair may occur.