Home > Hair Care, Tools > Mens Hair Care > Grooming >
Protein 29 conditioning hair groom, clear gel - 3 oz
Great look that is soft to the touch.
You Save: $0.68 (8.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 036954423565
- Conditioning hair groom
- Apply to hair daily
- Softening hair
MANUFACTURER: STEPHAN COMPANY.
- Conditioning hair groom.
- Apply Protein 29 conditioning hair groom, clear gel to hair daily before combing or styling to get a great look that is soft to the touch.
- It will hold hair in a great style while also softening hair on a daily basis.
- Use Protein 29 conditioning hair groom, clear gel daily before combing or styling to get a great look and soft hair at the same time.
Water , Mineral Oil , Oleth-10 , Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Oleth-3 Phosphate , Lanolin Alcohol , Oleth-20 , Triethanolamine , Hydrolyzed Animal Protein , Methylparaben , Quaternium-15 , Fragrance , FD and amp;C Green No. 3.
- Apply to hair daily before combing or styling-use sparingly.
- For after shampooing, towel dry hair and apply while damp.
- Squeeze a small amount onto palm and massage in thoroughly.
- Comb, brush or blow-dry into desired hair style.
Avoid contact with eyes which may cause temporary discomfort.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
Location: Santa Fe, TX
I've been using Protein 29 Hair Gel for over 20 years. It provides a nice soft hold for your hair. Your hair stays in place without being stiff like some other hair gel products. It's also good for the health of your hair. Only one problem...It's getting difficult to find in retail stores. Walgreens and CVS drug stores have stopped carrying it for some reason. I guess changes in mens hair styles might be a contributing factor.