Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Neo-Synephrine 12 hour severe sinus congestion spray - 0.5 oz
Fast releif from nasal congestion, stuffy nose and restores free breathing through the nose.
You Save: $0.98 (15.9%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 0300241754015
- Fast relief of nasal congestion, sinus congestion, sinus pressure.
Neo-Synephrine 12 hour severe sinus congestion spray
- Fast, Maximum Strength Nasal Congestion Relief Formula.
- Cold - Allergies.
- 12 hour relief.
- Pharmacist recommended.
- Oxymetazoline HCI 0.05% nasal decongestant.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion:
- Due to common cold.
- Due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis).
- Temporarily relieves stuffy nose.
- Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes.
- Temporarily restores free breathing through the nose.
- Helps decongest sinus openings and passages, temporarily relieves sinus congestions and pressure.
Contains: Oxymetazoline HCI 0.05% (Nasal Decongestant)
Benzalkonium Chloride, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride.
- Use only as directed.
- To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly.
Adults and Children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from light.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Temporary discomfort may occur such as burning, stinging, sneezing, increase in nasal discharge.
- Do not use more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent of prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen..
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
An Excellent Product For Those that Suffer with Allergies & SInus Conditions!
My husband and I regularly use this product. We suffer from bad allegeries and sinus conditions. The product works so well we only have to use it once a day to get relief when we get an attack. We were using Duration by Schering Plough which essentially was the same product but luckily came in a 1 oz spray bottle. Bayer only makes it in a 0.5 oz. So we have to buy it more often. Duration is no longer on the market now that Schering is owned by Merck. While doing some research on the web, we found this NeoSynephrine to be the best substitute. For some reason, the Neo-Synephrine 12 Hour NightTime Moisturing Nasal Spray is not easy to find locally to us and we live in large metropolitan area. Thank you to myotcstore for carrying it. It saves us time and money for running around trying to find it. Iris Davidson