MANUFACTURER: BAYER CONSUMER PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS:Neo-Synephrine nasal decongestant spray, regular strength
Neo-synephrine regular strength nasal spray for fast relief of nasal congestion.
- due to common cold .
- due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
- associated with sinusitis.
- Temporarily relieves stuffy nose.
- Helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes.
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
- Helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.
contains: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride (0. 5%).
Benzalkonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Water.
- To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly.
- Adults and Children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision):
- 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Protect from light.
- Ask a doctorStore at room temperature.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge. The use of this container by more than one person can spread infection. Do not use this product for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor. Do not take this product unless directed by a doctor if you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, or if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma or difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of health professional before using this product. In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or the Poison Control Center immediately.