Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
Nasalcrom nasal spray relieves nasal allergy symptoms - 26 ml
Helps to reduce nasal symptoms of high fever and other nasal allergies.
You Save: $8.01 (32.8%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
- Helps to reduce runny nose
- Helps to reduce sneezing
- May reduce allergic stuffy nose
Nasalcrom nasal spray relieves nasal allergy symptoms
Helps to reduce nasal symptoms of high fever and other nasal allergies: runny/itchy nose, sneezing, allergic stuffy nose.
Per Spray: Cromolyn Sodium 5. 2 mg.
Benzalkonium Chloride; Edetate Disodium; Purified Water.
- See package insert on how to use pump.
- Parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Spray once into each nostril.
- Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours).
- If needed may be used up to 6 times a day.
- Use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollens, molds, pets, and dust).
- To prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of allergies.
- For best results, start using up to 1 week before contact.
- If desired, can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines.
- Children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use if are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if have: Fever, discolored nasal discharge, sinus pain, wheezing.
- When using this product: It may take several days of use to notice an effect.
- Best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use.
- Do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma or cold symptoms.
- Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs, hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, Symptoms worsen, have new symptoms, symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks, need to use for more than 12 weeks.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb