Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
Dristan 12-hour nasal decongestant spray with fast acting formula - 15 ml
Dristan 12-Hour nasal spray with fast acting formula relieves nasal congestion due to colds and sinusitis.
You Save: $0.77 (11.3%)
Earn Points on this item:6
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: WYETH CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Dristan 12-hour nasal decongestant spray with fast acting formula
- Nasal decongestant (Oxymetazoline HCI 0.05%).
- Fast acting formula.
- Relieves nasal congestion due to colds and sinusitis.
- Container is filled to proper level for correct spray action.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to a cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, or associated with sinusitis.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution; Benzyl Alcohol; Dibasic Sodium Phosphate; Edetate Disodium; Hypromellose; Phosphoric Acid; Purified Water; Sodium Chloride.
- With head upright, insert nozzle in nostril.
- Spray quickly, firmly and sniff deeply.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Spray 2 or 3 times into each nostril not more often than every 4 hours.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not use this product for more than 3 days.
- Use only as directed.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Do not use this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor.
- This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb