Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
Ayr saline non-medicated nasal mist, alcohol free - 1.69 oz(50 ml)
Nasal mist moisturizes & smoothes dry, stuffy noses to breathe better.
You Save: $1.46 (36.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: B F ASCHER & CO. INDICATIONS: Ayr Saline Nasal Mist Features:
Ayr Saline Nasal Mist breathe easier with soothing, non-irritating. Ayr Mist effectively washes away mucus and allergens which can lead to nasal congestion. Dry noses will also appreciate the relief of this soothing solution. Ayr Saline Nasal Mist restores moisture to nasal membranes affected by dryness due to climate, respiratory infections, travel, oxygen therapy, overuse of nasal decongestants, and hormonal changes caused by pregnancy. Because Ayr Mist is specially formulated to be compatible with nasal membranes, there is no burning or stinging which may be experienced with other drops and sprays. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Contains: Sodium Chloride (0. 65%). Inactive Ingredients: Monobasic Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide Buffer, Benzalkonium Chloride, Water (Deionized). DIRECTIONS:
- Loosens and thins congestion caused by colds or allergies.
- Restores moisture to dry nasal membranes.
- Safe for babies and pregnant women.
- Can be used as often as needed.
- Squeeze twice in each nostril as often as needed.
- Hold bottle upright. To spray, give the bottle short, firm squeezes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Take care not to aspirate nasal contents back into bottle.
- If spray tip touches nose, rinse with hot water before replacing cap.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb