MANUFACTURER: B. F. Ascher & Company, Inc.INDICATIONS: Ayr Saline No-Drip Sinus Relief Nasal Gel Spray Features:
INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium Carbomethyl Starch, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel), Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Geranium Maculatum Oil.DIRECTIONS:
- It helps to relieve dry sinus passages due to low humidity, colds, allergies, and irritants.
- Ayr Saline Nasal Gel Sinus Spray Helps relieve dry nasal passages due to: sinusitis, air pollution, smoke, overuse of decongestant sprays.
- Remove cap and safety clip.
- Hole with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers.
- Prime pump before first use by depressing several times.
- Spray once into each nostril. Sniff deeply.
- Wipe nozzle clean after use. Use as often as needed.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use if either carton seal is broken or missing.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: