Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Nasal Sprays, Drops and Inhalers >
Ayr Saline No-Drip Sinus Relief Nasal Gel Spray - 0.75 Oz
Moisturizing relief for dry sinus passages.
You Save: $1.45 (18.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: B. F. Ascher & Company, Inc.INDICATIONS: Ayr Saline No-Drip Sinus Relief Nasal Gel Spray Features:
INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium Carbomethyl Starch, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel), Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Geranium Maculatum Oil.DIRECTIONS:
- It helps to relieve dry sinus passages due to low humidity, colds, allergies, and irritants.
- Ayr Saline Nasal Gel Sinus Spray Helps relieve dry nasal passages due to: sinusitis, air pollution, smoke, overuse of decongestant sprays.
- Remove cap and safety clip.
- Hole with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers.
- Prime pump before first use by depressing several times.
- Spray once into each nostril. Sniff deeply.
- Wipe nozzle clean after use. Use as often as needed.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use if either carton seal is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Stuffy in Colorado
This does what other saline sprays wish they could do!
The gel, plus the atomizer spray nozel realy puts the saline relief where it's needed.