Home > Hair Care, Tools > Hair Relaxers and Coloring > Bleaching Kits >
Andrea bleach cream, extra strength creme for the body - 1 ea
Gently, quickly and easily fades away dark, stubborn hair.
You Save: $0.42 (7.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Feeling soft
- Feeling smooth
Andrea bleach cream, extra strength creme for the body
- Extra strength creme bleach for the body is a year-round beauty-basic that gently, quickly and easily fades away dark, stubborn hair anywhere on the body.
- Will be left feeling soft and smooth all over.
Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. Creme Activator: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Emulsifying Wax, NF, Ammonium Hydroxide, Mineral Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Vera Gel, Panthenol.
- Gently wash face with soap and cool water. Dry thoroughly.
- Squeeze 2 1/2 inch strip of Creme Bleach into mixing cup.
- Measure by squeezing the creme in a full circle once around the inside of the bottom rim of mixing cup.
- Cap tube tightly immediately.
- Squeeze creme activator into the same mixing cup making a semicircle on top of the bleaching creme in the cup.
- This gives the required proportion of 2 parts Bleach to 1 part activator.
- With spatula, blend the two cremes thoroughly with rapid strokes.
- Using the spatula, apply mixture on area to be lightened. Make sure all hair is completely covered. Do not rub in.
- Bleaching time varies with each individual. Wait 10 minutes. Wash off small area with cool water to see if desired result is achieved.
- If hair is not lightened as much as desired, apply additional mixture to area tested. Wait 5 more minutes.
- Wash off thoroughly with cool water. Pat dry.
- Throw away unused mixture.
- Clean mixing cup and spatula in water. Cap tubes tightly. Store in cool, dry place.
- Always do a preliminary patch test.
- Prepare mixture as directed.
- Then apply to one inch area of arm.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water.
- Wait 24 hours.
- If there is no redness, or irritation, apply mixture where needed.
- Do not apply on inflamed, chapped, irritated skin.
- Postpone bleaching until healed.
- Never apply near the eyes or vaginal area.
- If mixture does get into eyes, flush out at once with cool water. Never use after a hot bath.
- Open pores increase sensitivity.
- If skin should feel tender or irritated after application, remove mixture immediately. Wait 24 hours before reapplying.
- This time make a milder mixture by adding more bleaching crme to the mixture. If skin persists in being sensitive, do not apply again.
- Never use metal dishes or applicators with crme bleach.
- Never mix the bleaching crme and accelerator until ready to start treatment.
- Do not save mixed bleach for re-use. Always store in cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb