MANUFACTURER: NATROL-NUHAIR PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS:NuHair DHT blocker hair regrowth support dietary supplement tablets for men and women
The primary causes of hair loss and thinning is the buildup of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), the 'bad' form of the hormone testosterone. As men and women age, DHT builds up in the scalp and damages the hair-producing follicles. This eventually destroys the hair follicles which results in hair loss.
How it works:
NuHair DHT Blocker combats hair loss and thinning hair with a nutritional approach; a natural herbal blend that blocks the production of DHT and supports hair regrowth from the inside - out. The benefit is stronger, thicker, healthier hair.
Increased levels of DHT cause the hair follicles to reduce in size, eventually resulting in hair loss.
Hair regrowth is activated, resulting in a stronger, thicker, healthier head of hair.
Cellulose, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Silica, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylcellulose, Corn Starch, Glycerin
- Take 1 tablet, two times daily, with a meal.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Best when taken in the morning upon awakening and prior to bedtime.
- For best results, this product should be taken for a minimum of 3 - 4 months.
- Consult your healthcare professional if you have or have had liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or take any medication before using supplements containing He Shou Wu (Fo-ti).
- Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Stop use and see a physician if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g., unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever vomiting, brown urine, light colored stools, yellow eyes or skin).
- Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
- People with allergies to soy should consult their healthcare professional before taking this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.