MANUFACTURER: Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Minoxidil 2% w/v (Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women). Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Propylene Glycol (20% v/v), Purified Water. DIRECTIONS:
- Three Month Supply.
- 2% Minoxidil Topical Solution.
- Clinically proven to help regrow hair.
- Revitalizes hair follicles.
- Easy to use applicator.
- Dermatologist recommended brand.
- In clinical studies of mostly white women aged 18 to 45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to 2% minoxidil topical solution was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 8 months - 19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth. This compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months - 7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth.
- Womens Rogaine is for women who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp as shown on package.
- Womens Rogaine has been shown to regrow hair in women with the degrees of thinning hair or hair loss - see package for details.
- If women have more hair loss than shown on package, Womens Rogaine may not work.
- Do not use if you have patchy hair loss as shown on package.
- This Package Contains:
- Three 60 ml - 2 fl oz - Bottles of Womens Rogaine - three month supplyOne Applicator
- Information booklet on how to use and obtain best results
- To regrow hair on the scalp.
- see inner carton and enclosed booklet for complete directions.
- part your hair and apply one mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area.
- spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area. if you use your fingers, wash hands with soap and warm water immediately.
- using more or more often will not improve the results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use if:
- your degree of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of the carton, because this product may not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
- When using this product:
- do not apply to other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb