Hylands cold n cough 4 kids multi-symptom cold relief syrup
- Hylands cold n cough 4 kids is a great solution for multi-symptom cold relief for children.
- Our 100% natural formula offers safe and effective and helps to reduce common cold symptoms, including sneezing, sore throat, and congestion.
- This fast-acting homeopathic formula is safe for kids 2 years old and up and comes in a great tasting sugar-free base that they wont mind taking.
- When colds strike, trust Hylands cold n cough 4 kids to reduce the many symptoms of the common cold.
- Nasal congestion.
- Helps to provides quick relief for the symptoms of the common cold.
- Great tasting.
- Works without sleepy or stimulant side-effects.
- Hylands cold n Cough reduce symptoms of: Sneezing and runny nose, Nasal congestion, Sore throat, Cough.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Allium Cepa 6x HPUS - water runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat Hepar Suph Calc 12X HPUS - cold, sneezing Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS - dry cough, sore throat Phosphorus 12X HPUS - hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion Pulsatilla 6X HPUS - spasmodic cough, cold, nasal congestion Sulphur 12X HPUS - chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, burning runny nose Hydrastis 6X HPUS - rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat.
Purified Water USP, Vegetable Glycerine USP, citric Acid USP, Sodium Benzoate NF, Glycyrrhiza Extract.
- Children 2 to under 6 years: 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
- As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a physician if: Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops.
- Symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101Degrees F). Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema; or if cough is accompanied with excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb