MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS:Neutrogena T-Gel therapeutic hair conditioner with dandruff control
It is uniquely formulated to provide extra control when used with shampoo. Clinical tests prove that the active ingredient in T-Gel Conditioner helps control the scalp itching and flaking caused by chronic scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis and even common dandruff. With a fresh clean scent and conditioners that replenish hair softness, T-Gel Conditioner is a perfect last step to any hair care regimen. The gentle medication leaves your hair shiny, manageable and full of body.
- 2% Salicylic Acid.
- Conditions and replenishes hair softness while treating dandruff.
- Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- Dermatologist recommended brand.
Salicylic Acid (2%).
Water, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- After shampooing, apply T-Gel Conditioner evenly through the hair and massage into scalp.
- Wait several minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry hair normally, comb, brush and style as desired.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.