Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Father JohnS Cough Suppressant Medicine Liquid - 8 Oz
Father Johns cough suppressant medicine is cough relief and temporary relief of coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: OAKHURST CO. INDICATIONS: Father JohnS Cough Suppressant Medicine Liquid
INGREDIENTS: Cod Liver Oil; Emulsified Pure Gum; Glycerine; Sugar; Licorice; Flavoring Oils . DIRECTIONS: Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Provides temporary relief of coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritant.
- Cold and allergy problems will lessen with this highly effective, pleasant tasting, and non-narcotic medicine.
- Alcohol Free.
- Contains no fever reducer or pain reliever.
- Occasional minor irritation and pain.
- Cough associated with a cold or inhaled irritants.
Shake Bottle Well Before Use Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
For adults: 1 teaspoonful 4 times a day. Children over 6: 1/2 the adult dose. For children under 6: Consult your physician. WARNINGS: Ask a doctor before use if you have: Chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema. Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb