Father JohnS Cough Suppressant Medicine
- For Colds and Allergies
- Nasal Decongestant
- Cough Suppressant
- For temporary relief of cough and allergy symptoms, including coughing, nasal congestion and runny nose.
- An effective, pleasant tasting, non-narcotic medicine for the temporary relief of coughs, colds and allergy symptoms.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Cod Liver Oil; Emulsified Pure Gum; Glycerine; Sugar; Licorice; Flavoring Oils.
- Adults and Children 12 years and older: take 2 tablespoons every 4 hours.
- Children under 12 years old: Consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product if you are taking a prescription for high blood pressure or depression. If pregnant or breast feeding consult a physician.
- Do not take more than 12 tablespoonfuls in 24 hours.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage because high doses may cause nervousness, dizziness, sleeplessness, and (especially in children) excitability.
- Use caution when driving a car or operating machinery as this product may cause drowsiness.
- Do not take for more than 7 days.
- If symptoms do not improve or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor.
- Do not take this product if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, difficult urination due to enlarged prostate, asthma, glaucoma, emphysema, chronic pulmonary disease, difficulty in breathing or shortness of breath.
- Persistent cough is a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur and is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache consult a doctor.
- Do not purchase if seal on bottle is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb