Clairol nice n easy perfect 10 permanent haircolor, Dark auburn #4R
High speed, high gloss permanent color that gives reflective shine and dimension in just 10 perfect minutes. The Perfect10 haircolor experience - never before possible at home.
- High gloss color creme.
- Color activating creme.
- ColorSeal intensive conditioning creme.
- Applicator tip for roots
High Gloss Color Creme: Water, Ammonium Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Glycinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, p-Aminophenol, Dicetyl Phosphate, 4-Amino-2- Hydroxytoluene, Erythorbic Acid, Resorcinol, Sodium Hydroxide, p-Phenylenediamine, Sodium Sulfite, Xantham Gum, 1-Naphthol, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, EDTA, N,N-Bis (2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate.
Color Activating Creme: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Ceteareth-25, Steareth-100, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone.
s="common">Colorseal Intensive Conditioning Creme:
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, EDTA, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
- Apply color immediately after mixing. Never leave the bottle with the cap on.
- Once mixed, never reseal or store the color in a closed container as it could burst.
- Pour any unused color mixture down the drain as it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
- If any color gets on your skin, wipe it off with a damp towel.
- Haircolor products can cause allergic reactions which in rare cases can be severe.
- Tattoos may increase your risk of allergy to this product.
- Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours before each time you color even if you have already used coloring products before.
- So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance.
- Do not use product at all if: you have already experienced any reaction to haircolor products.
- You have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
- In these cases, consult a doctor before dyeing your hair with any haircolor product.
- In rare cases, use of hair colorants has been associated with skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of color).
- This may be temporary or permanent.
- If you notice skin depigmentation or other allergic reactions such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb