MANUFACTURER: MAYBELLENE INC.
INDICATIONS:Garnier Nutrisse permanent, nourishing color creme, #51, medium ash brown
It offers a wide range of rich, long-lasting colors. It is the only permanent haircolor creme that nourishes with grape seed and avocado oil. The nourishing color creme enriched with fruit oil concentrate, penetrates deep into hair fibers to nourish and condition your hair so it takes color better and holds it longer, root-to-tip. Garnier Nutrisse delivers rich, long-lasting color with 100% gray coverage.
- With fruit oil concentrates.
- Rich, long-lasting color.
- Nourishing Avocado conditioner.
- 100% gray coverage.
- Permanent hair color.
Water , Hydrogen Peroxide , Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA , Cetereth-30 , Glycerin , Sodium Stannate , Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Propylene Glycol , Deceth-3 , Laureth-12 , Ammonium Hydroxide , Oleth-30 , Lauric Acid , Hexadimethrine Chloride , Glycol Distearate , Polyquaternium-22 , Ethanolamine , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Fragrance , Pentasodium Pentetate , Sodium Metabisulfite , P-Phenylenediamine , Carbomer , Resorcinol , TBHQ , 2-4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI , M-Aminophenol , Grape Seed Oil , Behentrimonium Chloride , Cetyl Esters , Amodimethicone , Methylparaben , Trideceth-12 , Citric Acid , Persea Gratissima Oil Avocado , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Cetrimonium Chloride.
Important: Haircolor products can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be serious. Therefore, before you use this product it is necessary to follow these precautions:
- Do not use:
- if you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- if you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Perform an allergy test with a portion of this product 48 hours before full.
- application - see instruction sheet.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin - other than areas of application.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse with lukewarm water immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use for anything other than coloring your hair.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.
- Store between 50 and 80 degrees F.
- Follow the instructions.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made.