Home > Hair Care, Tools > Hair Relaxers and Coloring > All Permanent Color >
Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Creme Haircolor #30 Soft Black, 1 ea
Garnier Nutrisse Hair color, Soft Black, gives your rich, healthy-looking color that really lasts.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: MAYBELLENE INC INDICATIONS:
- Level 3.
- Black Licorice.
- Nourishing Avocado Oil Conditioner.
- Rich, long-lasting color.
- Nourishing, protective conditioners.
- 100% Gray coverage.
- Rich, Healthy-Looking Color:
- Experience Garnier Nutrisse, a Nourishing Color Treatment that gives your rich, healthy-looking color that really lasts.
- The exclusive color treatment, enriched with conditioners and fruit-oil concentrate, penetrates into the hair fibers to nourish deep down while delivering rich, long-lasting color and 100% gray coverage.
- Nourishing Avocado Oil Conditioner:
- Enjoy the unique avocado-enriched conditioner that harnesses the restorative properties of avocado oil with Vitamin E.
- It nourishes hair and protects against dryness, locking in color and moisture to keep your color rich and healthy-looking and your hair silky soft.
- Spreads Easily, Won't Drip:
- Love coloring your hair with the rich cream formula enhanced with the fragrant grape seed oil you only get from Garnier Nutrisse.
- It spreads easily, won't drip, and the grape seed oil smells great while you color.
- Trust Your Haircolor to an Expert:
- Garnier is a top-selling haircolor in Europe and is already No. 1 in France, Belgium and Italy.
- Garnier believes in beauty through nature.
- Scientifically developed with natural ingredients, our products help you look healthy and feel better every day.
- Garnier Nutrisse Nourishes and Protects with Fruit Oil Concentrates:
- Avocado Oil with Vitamin E.
- Fragrant Grape Seed Oil.
Water , Hydrogen Peroxide , Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA , Cetereth-30 , Glycerin , Sodium Stannate , Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Propylene Glycol , Deceth-3 , Laureth-12 , Ammonium Hydroxide , Oleth-30 , Lauric Acid , Hexadimethrine Chloride , Glycol Distearate , Polyquaternium-22 , Ethanolamine , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , P-Phenylenediamine , Fragrance , Resorcinol , Pentasodium Pentetate , Sodium Metabisulfite , Carbomer , TBHQ , 2-4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCI , N-N-Bis - 2-Hydroxyethyl-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfat , M-Aminophenol , P-Methylaminophenol Sulfate , Grape Seed Oil , Behentrimonium Chloride , Cetyl Esters , Amodimethicone , Methylparaben , Trideceth-12 , Citric Acid , Persea Gratissima Oil Avocado , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Cetrimonium Chloride.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made.
- This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
Package was complete, and more than I expected
I just turned 41. I live in Staten Island, New York. Thank God, like my MOM, my grays are very limited. However, strands were very,very noticable to me. A few months ago I tried to make a couple of highlights in my hair (I don't remember the products name). It didn't work out, the color started to go from brown to red. So I decided to dye my hair which I have never done, maybe once in high school. I was also nervous, because I relax my hair. I went to a local CVS store, and had all intentions on buying a dark brown hair color. I spoke to a store clerk, and she helped me pick out a brand and a color. The color was "soft black". I was a little nervous about it because my hair was the darkest brown, almost black. Anyways, my friend colored my hair. MY GOD!!!! The shine, the volume, the color, the brilliance, was incredible! It looked like I just walked out a very expensive salon. It even looked like my hair was relaxed and full. I was so impressed. Guess what? No more grays!!! I let my hair air dry, and I was a Rock Star!! The fruit oil concentrate is incredible, I hope you sell it at CVS, because that's where I'm going today to buy it. I will definetely be using your product again. Thank You for my new healthy, just out of the salon look!! Ruthie