MANUFACTURER: COLOMER U.S.A. INC.
INDICATIONS:Fanci-Full risk free temporary hair color, 56 bashful blonde
There is no ammonia, no peroxide, no mixing - Fanci-full covers all temporary color needs in one step: Enriches dull, faded color. It adds highlights and shine. It blends away new gray for on-the-spot touch-ups. Conditions to restore shine and manageability to hair.
- Imparts beige tone on light blonde hair.
- Rinses in, shampoos out.
- Instant formula.
- Keeps color looking its best between color treatments.
- Evens tones or removes brassiness.
- Blends away gray.
- No ammonia.
- No peroxide.
- 10 Applications.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearalkonium Chloride, Octoxynol-1, Benzyl Alcohol, Tartaric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Direct Black 51 (CI 27720), Acid Violet 43 (CI 60730), Acid Orange 7 (CI 15510), Acid Yellow 3 (CI 47005), Direct Red 80 (CI 35780), Red 33 (CI 17200),
- Shampoo, condition - if desired, rinse and towel-dry hair.
- Shake bottle well.
- Do not dilute contents.
- Raise applicator tip of cap, hold close to hair, squeeze bottle.
- Saturate hair and work through with fingers or comb - wear plastic gloves if you want, though not necessary.
- Do not rinse out.
- Style as usual with your favorite mousse, gel, or spray.
- This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made.
- This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
- Before every application, apply a few drops of this product to a small, clean, dry area on inner fold of elbow.
- Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours.
- If no abnormal condition results, then make application.
- Do not apply if scalp is erupted or diseased.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.