Root touch-up makes it quick, easy and hassle-free. The precise brush makes it easy to cover your most visible roots. So easy, in fact, you can be free of visible roots in just 10 minutes! Root Touch-Up keeps your hair color looking great for up to 3 weeks, so get ready to get rid of those roots! Apply Brush on color to your most visible roots at the part, hairline and temples. Rinse In 10 minutes
rinse 'n go
roots are gone
you've got natural-looking color
and you're done. Haircolor products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be serious. Do not color if you have had a previous reaction or if scalp is irritated or injured. To help minimize your risk, perform the skin allergy test 48 hours before coloring. Allergy Test Haircolor products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be serious. Do not color if you've had a previous reaction. To help minimize your risk, it is important to perform the skin allergy test 48 hours prior to every application. You will need a cotton ball or swab, a plastic bowl and a plastic spoon.
- To open Permanent Color Creme - 1 - tube, unscrew cap and turn upside down. Hold tube firmly without squeezing and point the opening away from your face. Push the pointed end of the cap into the seal.
- Mix small, equal parts of Permanent Color Creme -1 - and Color Activating Lotion - 2 - bottle (about 1 teaspoon) in plastic bowl.
- Tightly recap both Permanent Color Creme - 1 - tube and Color Activating Lotion - 2- bottle.
- Apply small amount of mixture to inside of elbow.
Allow to dry. Do not wash site for 48 hours. Use remaining mixture for Strand Test.
- Put on the expert colorist gloves provided.
- Place plastic mixing tray on flat, stable surface where it won't tip over.
- Unscrew the cap from the color activating lotion-2-bottle.
- Empty contents of color activating lotion-2-bottle into mixing tray.
- Unscrew the cap of permanent color creme-1-tube(previously opened for allergy test-see reverse side of instructions).
- Empty contents of permanent color creme-1-tube onto mixing tray.
- Using the applicator brush, thoroughly mix contents of tray until the color is completely blended.
Rinse & Go
- Gently brush or comb your hair into your preferred style.
- Using the applicator brush, apply color to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, part and temples.
- Make sure you saturate your most visible roots with color.
- Don't worry if the color of the mixture on your hair looks different from your desired color-when it's dry, your color will be beatiful!
- *If any color gets on your skin, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel. Countdown to No Roots
- Once You're done applying the color, leave it on for 10 minutes or the time indicated by your strand test.
- Pour any unused color mixture down the drain. Once mixed, it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
- Tip: If your gray are usally stubborn, it may be necesary to leave color on for up to 15 minutes.
- Rise hair with warm water until the water runs clear and style as usual.
You've got natural-looking color that will last upto 3 weeks!
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary allergy test according to directions below should be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. Keep out of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb