Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Medications, Syrups >
Siltussin SA Expectorant Syrup relieves hay fever - 4 Oz
Siltussin SA Expectorant Syrup temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis).
You Save: $0.46 (9.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SILARX PHARMACEUTICALS.INDICATIONS: Siltussin SA Expectorant Syrup Features:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per 5mL tsp. : Brompheniramine Maleate USP 2 mg; Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg; Pseudoephedrine HCI USP 30 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Artificial Flavor; Citric Acid; Glycerin; Propylene Glycol; Saccharin Sodium; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbitol; Water.DIRECTIONS:
- Sugar Free.
- Alcohol free
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis): runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat, nasal congestion.
- Temporarily controls cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with inhaled irritants.
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 1 teaspoonful every 4 hours.
- Under 6 years: ask a doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (Mucus).
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb