Tresemme 24 hour body foaming maximum hold hair mousse
- Lightweight, maximum hold mousse that will pump up your hair?s volume to incredibly new heights.
- Volume Control Complex builds body that will outlast even your longest day.
- This product gives your hair a light, fluffy texture and weightless volume that never feels sticky or stiff.
- The foaming formula works in tandem with your heat styling tools to maintain optimal body and bounce.
Water (Aqua), Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium 11, Polysorbate 20, PVP, Polyquaternium 4, VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum) (Parfum), PPG 12 PEG 50 Lanolin, Olealkonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 7, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Linalool, Limonene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexylcinnamal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citronellol, Geraniol, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid.
- Shake the can well and dispense an egg-size amount directly onto a vent brush.
- Brush the mousse through your hair and repeat 2-3 times (you might need more than you think to create superior volume).
- The foam is light enough to use liberally.
- To create optimal volume, flip your head upside down and blow-dry 90%.
- Flip head back over and use a round brush to finish drying and to smooth the ends.
- For ultimate body at your roots, right after you finish blow-drying, set warm hair on Velcro rollers and let it cool for 5 minutes before letting hair down.
- Do not use product near fire, flame or sparks.
- Do not smoke until hair is thoroughly dry.
- Do not puncture, incinerate or crush.
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 Degrees F (49 Degrees C) as may be able to burst.
- Do not use if spray nozzle is missing or defective.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid spraying in eyes.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: