SUN-IN Hair Lightener Lemon - 4.7 Oz
- Sun-In Super brings out your natural highlights just like the sun - only faster! Lightens and brightens blonde hair - making it blonder. Brunettes lighten up and look sun-bronzed and kissed by the sun. It's easy to use and gradually lightens hair while you relax in the sun or use a blow dryer. Best of all, you control how light you go! Each time you use Sun-in your hair gets lighter and brighter.
- The advanced conditioning system in Sun-in, with botanical extracts such as Aloe, Marigold, Chamomile and Flaxseed, pampers your hair while it lightens. Sun-in conditioners are light and won't weigh hair down, leaving it smoother, full of body, and more manageable. Special illuminators give hair an extra healthy dose of shine for a bright and sexy look.
- Sun-In is alcohol-free. Other spray-in products use alcohol which can dry your hair and may lead to split ends. Sun-In has an advanced conditioning system to pamper your hair while it highlights. Sun-In conditioners are light and less greasy, leaving your hair smoother, full of body, easier to comb and with a healthy-looking shine. The Sun-In fragrance has a fresh and natural, clean smell. Sun-In gives you the look you want because you control the highlighting.
- Just spray Sun-In onto your hair where you want highlighting, The more often you spray, the lighter your hair becomes. Highlighting has never been so simple and natural-looking.
- Highlights will be permanent. Contains no metallic dyes.
- Sun-In is recommended for blonde to medium brown hair. Reddish results may occur in dark brown hair. Not recommended for color-treated hair.
Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Calendula Officinalis Flower), Flax Seed Extract (Linum Usitatissimum), Hydroxyethyl Cetyldimonium Phosphate, Dimethicone Copolyol Phosphate, Glycerin, Quaternium-80, Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Disodium EDTA.
- Before using, test a strand of your hair and follow all label instructions.
- For all over highlights, simply spray Sun-In in your damp hair and comb through to evenly distribute.
- For a sun-streaked look, spray only the strands you want highlighted. Try lightening the strands that frame your face for a brighter, sun-kissed look.
- Relax and let the sun so the work to lighten your hair.
- Sun-in will bring out the same natural highlights you get from the sun - only much faster. You can also bring out your highlights indoors with a little help from a blow dryer. Just spray Sun-In in your hair and let the heat of the blow dryer fill in for the sun.
- Use a little or use a lot. To get more dramatic highlights, continue using Sun-in until you reach the desired look.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing.
- If skin irritation or redness occurs, discontinue use.
- If accidentally sprayed in the eyes, rinse immediately with cold water.
- Highlights will be permanent.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb