MANUFACTURER: PREFFERED PLUS PRODUCTS.INDICATIONS: Guaifenesin Syrup for Cough Suppressant, Alcohol Free Features:
- Chest Congestion Expectorant.
- Guaifenesin Syrup, USP.
- Alcohol-Free Children & Adults Cough Formula.
- Guaifenesin Syrup helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Active Ingredients:
Guaifenesin USP (100 mg) (Expectorant).
- Inactive Ingredients:
Artificial Flavor, Caramel, Citric Acid, FD&C Red 40, Liquid Glucose, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Menthol, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Water Purified.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-your period.
- store at 20-25 Degrees C (68-77 Degrees F).
- Alcohol-free. Packaged with tamper-evident bottle cap.
- Dosage cup provided.
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 2-4 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours .
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1-2 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1/2 teaspoonful every 4 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema. Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb