Boiron Childrens Chestal Honey Base Homeopathic Cough Syrup
- It temporarily reduce cough due to minor throat or bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Children 2-12 years of age: Administer 1 teaspoon 3 to 5 times a day.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
- For best results, administer at least 15 minutes before or 15 minutes after meals.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a physician.
- Do not take this product for more than 7 days.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a physician.
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb