Boiron Childrens Chestal Honey Base Homeopathic Cough Syrup
- It temporarily reduce cough due to minor throat or bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Antimonium Tartaricum 6C, Bryonia Alba 3C, Coccus Cacti 3C, Drosera Rotundifolia 3c, Ipecacuanha 3C, Pulsatilla 6C, Rumex Crispus 6C, Spongia Tosta 3C, Sticta Pulmonaria 3C.
Honey, Sucrose, Purified Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate.
- Children 2-12 years of age: Administer 1 teaspoon 3 to 5 times a day.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
- For best results, administer at least 15 minutes before or 15 minutes after meals.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- If cough persists for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a physician.
- Do not take this product for more than 7 days.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a physician.
- Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb