MANUFACTURER: MEDTECH LABORATORUES INC.INDICATIONS: Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges Features:
Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges Temporarily relieves:
- Real relief. Real fast.
- Pharmacist recommended.
- Fast-acting, long-lasting relief of minor sore throat pain.
- Since 1957, Chloraseptic is the name doctors have trusted and today recommend most for fast and long-lasting relief of sore throat pain.
- Whether it be in lozenge or spray, it will be the name your family can trust or generations to come.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per Lozenge: Benzocaine 6 mg; Menthol 10 mg.Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1; Corn Syrup; Flavor; Red 40; Sucrose. DIRECTIONS:
- sore mouth
- sore throat
- occasional minor mouth irritation and pain
- pain associated with canker sores.
- Adults and children 5 years and older: Allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in mouth.
- May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a physician or dentist.
- Children under 5 years: Ask a physician or dentist.
- Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics like: procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, other 'caine' anesthetics.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Dosing Duration and When to Ask a Doctor: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days or is accompanied by difficulty in breathing.
- If sore throat is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days or if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb