Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
- Relives from sore mouth
- Relives from sore throat
Sucrets Childrens formula Sore Throat Lozenges with Cherry Flavor - 18 Each
Temporary relief of minor irritation.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Sucrets Childrens formula Sore Throat Lozenges with Cherry Flavor
- Temporary relief of the following occasional mouth and throat symptoms :
- Minor irritation.
- Sore mouth.
- Sore throat.
Per Lozenge: Dyclonine Hydrochloride 1. 2 mg.
Citric Acid; Corn Syrup; FD&C Blue 1; FD&C Red 40; Flavor; Mineral Oil; Silicon Dioxide; Sucrose.
- Children 2 years of age and older: Tell child to dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth.
- May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, do not use and consult a doctor promptly.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days or if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb