Mens Rogaine extra strength 5% minoxidil topical foam, one month supply
- Easy-to-use foam.
- To regrow hair on the top of the scalp.
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
Minoxidil (5% w/w without Propellant) (Hair regrowth treatment for men)
Butane, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Isobutane, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Water Purified, SD Alcohol 40B, Stearyl Alcohol
- To open: Grasp top closure, twist and pull.
- Apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area.
- See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use.
- Using more or more often will not improve results.
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
- For external use only. For use by men only.
- Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
- Do not use if:
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the inside of this label or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp.
- 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 years of age.
- Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
- When using this product:
- do not apply on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes.
- In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair.
- Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage.
- For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person.
- This product will not work for all men.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- your hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb