Mens rogaine 5% minoxidil topical foam hair regrowth treatment
- Clinically proven to regrow hair.
- Dermatologist Recommended.
- Easy to use foam.
Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant) (Hair regrowth treatment for men).
Butane, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Isobutane, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Propane, Purified Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Stearyl Alcohol.
- Apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area.
- See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use.
- Using more or more often will not improve results.
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
- For external use only. For use by men only.
- Extremely Flammable:
- Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
- Do not use if:
- You are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the inside of this label or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss.
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- You use other medicines on the scalp.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease.
- When using this product do not apply on other parts of the body.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and or texture.
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- your hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
- May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb