Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
Sucrets Original Classic Formula Sore Throat Lozenges, Wild Cherry - 18 ea
Temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
You Save: $3.80 (61.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Dyclonine hydrochloride
- Oral anesthetic
Sucrets Original Classic Formula Sore Throat Lozenges, Wild Cherry
- Original formula sore throat.
- Dyclonine hydrochloride.
- Sore throat/oral anesthetic.
- For temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Per Lozenge: Dyclonine Hydrochloride 2. 0 mg.
Corn Syrup, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40, Flavor, Mineral Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose, Tartaric Acid.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Allow one lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms last more than 7 days, or irritation, pain, or redness continues or worsens.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Avoid storing at high temperature (greater than 100% F).
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.