Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Cough Drops and Lozenges >
Halls Mentho-Lyptus Cough Suppressant Drops Bag with Strawberry Flavor - 30 Drops/Bag, 12 /Case
Halls Mentho-Lyptus Cough Suppressant Drops Bag with Strawberry Flavor temporary relief of minor throat irritation and coughs due to colds.
You Save: $8.76 (29.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 312546623804
- Not eligible for Free Shipping offer.
MANUFACTURER: CADBURY ADAMS.INDICATIONS: Halls Mentho-Lyptus Cough Suppressant Drops :
Halls Mentho-Lyptus Cough Drops:
- For the temporary relief of minor throat irritation and coughs due to colds or inhaled irritants.
- Halls With Advanced Vapor Action goes to work immediately to fight coughs, soothe sore throats and make nasal passages feel cooler.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per Drop: Menthol 3. 5 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil; Flavoring; Glucose Syrup; Red 40; Sucrose. DIRECTIONS:
- Fights coughs.
- Soothes sore throats.
- Cools nasal passages.
- Extra Strength.
- Adults and children 5 years and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth.
- Repeat every hour as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 5 years: Consult a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema; cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition; sore mouth does not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children.
- Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Shipping Weight : 6.00 lb