DHS zinc hair shampoo controls dandruff:
- It is a mild and effective treatment for dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis afflicted skin.
- Formulated with 2% zinc pyrithione, this gentle formula supplies skin with instant relief of flaking and itchiness for long-lasting comfort.
- Gentle, concentrated properties form a rich lather that reduces inflammation of problem areas on the scalp for a significant improvement in look and feel.
- It controls symptoms of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitus.
- For long-lasting relief of flaking and itching.
- Dermatologist recommended.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
2% Zinc Pyrithione.
Purified Water, TEA-Lauryl Sulfate,PEG-8 Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow #6.
- Shake well before using.
- Wet hair thoroughly and apply a liberal amount of shampoo into a lather.
- Allow lather to remain on scalp for several minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat application.
- For best results use at least twice a week or use as directed by a physician.
- For external use only.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.70 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews: