Ricola Natural Herb Cough And Throat Drop Sticks, cherry honey
- Ricola Natural Herb Throat Drop Cherry Honey Drops bring two great tastes together to create a sweet and soothing throat drop for tired, scratchy throats.
- Ricola Natural Herb Throat Drop combines refreshing, natural cherry with rich, soothing honey and Ricolas mixture of 10 medicinal Swiss mountain herbs creates a taste totally unique to Ricola.
- Ricola Natural Herb Throat Drop Cherry Honey Lozenges are perfect for relieving minor everyday throat irritation such as dryness, hoarseness or scratchiness.
- Ricola is natures way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
Uses temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation and pain associated with:
Other Ingredients:Other Ingredients: Extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, malic acid, natural cherry concentrate, natural color (extract of fruit and vegetable), natural flavors (almond, cherry, honey), starch syrup, sugar.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Sore throat warnings:
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you havepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 2.50 lb